Keeping talent in the region-how to do that?
Round tables offered by the euregio campus Limburg/ Niederrhein.
30 september, 15.00-18.00 pm
- How can we turn our braindrain region to a braingain region?
- What roles do educational institutions, businesses and municipalities play in keeping talent in the Euregion? How can they remove bureaucratic obstacles and to be open for talented professionals and non-native speakers who join from other regions?
- How can the region be attractive so that people feel welcome, come back again or even stay for longer period?
- What kind of facilities are important for young talent?
In three round table sessions we want to find a convincing answer to all these questions on 30 September from 15:00-18:00 at Fontys International Business School in Venlo.
You can also participate in a live stream. We are interested in your input to keep talent in the region. Let us know and register at: Round tables: How to keep talent in the region (fontys.nl) We reserve a seat at the table for you!
Questions? Please send a mail to: email@example.com
- Vorige « Venlo Introduction Day in de binnenstad
- Volgende Nederland weer risicogebied voor Duitsland »